Saturday, June 25, 2011

Coast Line views / Mountain views

This is as close to Hawaii as I have been.  Maybe there are LOTS of places in the world that are similar to Hawaii.

In riding around I feel like I am in Kaneohe a lot, or on the North Shore Oahu.  The plants here along the road are quite similar as the neighborhoods in Hawaii would have.  It feels like OLD Hawaii and the houses are similar to the  old ones on the North Shore in present day.  There is a mix of modern houses and old houses here.

The first two photos are from the sea wall in front of my house. First one looks right and the second one looks left.  Kind of a bay like here.  Calm waters.











The next shots are from a short ride down the coast line we took yesterday.

The last shots were taken on our way into port when I arrived

No comments:

Post a Comment